Thursday, February 02, 2006

30km running

Last night , I woke up several times with chilly feeling. And this morning, I felt sorethroat suggestioning common cold.

Today, I had a promise to run with my friend, so I wandered...going or not going.

But I decided to run as longer distance as I could.
I went to place where I promised to meet with him. The place was north of Kasugai-city that is located in center of Japan.





Starting point showing Douju-zan and Miroku-zan mountains behind.







Runnning through a tunnel. There were slope up and down.












Lake named Iruka-ike. We can see the mountain Owari-fuji mountain and Meiji-Mura village at the base.











Returning point, Nihon monkey-park. We took a rest for short time.





We run through such a slope, and after 20km, I began to feel muscle pain and knee-joint pain.

Finaly we returned the starting point after 30km running.

Time was 3.5 hours.

It was a first time to run such a long distance.

But I could reach the goal!

I think there are sevaral things that I must prepare before full marathon running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home