Sunday, February 12, 2006

getting better

Previously, pain after running on the joints or ligaments faded out within 2 days after. But this time, it remained even a week later.

So I could feel the agony that is not from physical but mental condition. Those who have their knee joint pain or plantalgia sometimes feel the agony. When the pain would disappear or what is the reason? How can they be cured fundamentally? I think the delision is mental orientated pain.

I bought an insole a few days before. I was half in doubt about the effect. I felt the tight support on the arch of my foot first. Then I felt the pain on my ankle reliefed. The relief might caused by dispersing of the weight by the insole. Anyhow, yesterday, I could run 11.2 km within 1 hour without pain. I don't feel pain still now. I hope the condition could be continue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home